Mummy
Sungai Perak
Daddy
Sungai Perak219th September
My best friend--B.Teng's birthday,I sent a message to her but she didn't reply me(算了!有点不爽lo)...My family and I 'Balik kampung'-Setiawan that day,we live in my grandma house but she past away already.Haiz,felt very boring that day,so I watched TV the whole night,then zZzZzZzZ at 2-3am...
20th September
Went to visit my cousins,my mum chit chat and chit chat with them,I really want to sleep that time,cuz boring,indeed...!Then we went to my mum's dad and mum(my grandpa and grandma too)house--Manong in the afternoon.That day quite boring too,but suffering in the mosquitoes biting T.T...
My best friend--B.Teng's birthday,I sent a message to her but she didn't reply me(算了!有点不爽lo)...My family and I 'Balik kampung'-Setiawan that day,we live in my grandma house but she past away already.Haiz,felt very boring that day,so I watched TV the whole night,then zZzZzZzZ at 2-3am...
20th September
Went to visit my cousins,my mum chit chat and chit chat with them,I really want to sleep that time,cuz boring,indeed...!Then we went to my mum's dad and mum(my grandpa and grandma too)house--Manong in the afternoon.That day quite boring too,but suffering in the mosquitoes biting T.T...
21th September
Woke up very early because of my mum screaming(scolded me T.T...).Wow,quite happy because my grandpa picked a lot of duku langsat for us to eat(my favourite).So i eat,eat,eat and eat.Then we went to my 姨妈 house--Ipoh,in the afternoon.On the road,I took a lot of my自恋照haha,but deleted already,because don't want to let other person to see,heihei.At night, we went to restaurant to have a dinner with my cousins.The food was so~~~~~~delicious......My rice was also more than my dad and mum one,oh no,i will become fat again T.T(hope won't become Loi Pui Yee,as fat as a pig,hahaha so bad.)...
Woke up very early because of my mum screaming(scolded me T.T...).Wow,quite happy because my grandpa picked a lot of duku langsat for us to eat(my favourite).So i eat,eat,eat and eat.Then we went to my 姨妈 house--Ipoh,in the afternoon.On the road,I took a lot of my自恋照haha,but deleted already,because don't want to let other person to see,heihei.At night, we went to restaurant to have a dinner with my cousins.The food was so~~~~~~delicious......My rice was also more than my dad and mum one,oh no,i will become fat again T.T(hope won't become Loi Pui Yee,as fat as a pig,hahaha so bad.)...
22th September
Went to eat breakfast with my姨妈and姨丈.The first restaurant we found,close.Second,crowded of people and full of places.Third,same with second one.Fourth,crowded of people and full of places too,but finally we found a table but...............small==''.However,we still sit on it because...................hungry!!!Haiz,really hard to find a restaurant that has some empty places in Ipoh,because there has a lot of 美食!!!(I'm hungry now...)==''
No comments:
Post a Comment